The COVID-19 pandemic has necessitated many people to work from home, which has many advantages, but also challenges! Herewith some tips for working from home: Create a quiet and comfortable dedicated office space with good lighting, a comfortable chair, a good-sized desk with your computing system fitting easily on the desk. Make sure your technology is working : it is useful to have a decent-sized screen, a printer that’s easy to attach, and internet that’s fast and reliable! Try to keep a routine with consistent working hours. Get showered, dressed and look presentable every morning. It helps to delineate the start of the working day; and you never know which online meeting you may be called into suddenly! Find ways of easing cabin fever- if possible go out and work at a coffee shop for a while (with your mask on of course) and try to exercise most…
- What we know about Omicron so far …
- Incubation and infectious periods
- Focusing on screen time!
- A Guide to Vaccinating our Teens against COVID-19: Advantages, Side effects, Tips
- It all begins with the skin!
- Long COVID
- Vaccinating Kids against COVID- Risk Benefit Analysis
- More on how can we boost our child’s immunity